Michael Meredith / unethical behavior and unprofessional

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

Beware of Mr. Meredith who is a - a person who uses a friend or aquaintance solely for the purposes of gaining a type of advantageand only wants to make "Friends" with people in the music industry to aid his talent-less, delusional self become "famous." Do not trust Michael as he is on many gay dating apps and has multiple STD's from all his random causal sex encounters.

Michael, is an imbecile with severe ADHD who can't hold a conversation more than 2 minutes without breaking out in song and dance. If the conversation is not about gay sex or celebrities that he stalks online, he will comment on how boring the conversation is. Michael, claims he is too good to be a background dancer for Britney Spears and rather spin a cell phone company sign on the corner of the street.

Michael, is rude and a liar. Before, he came out as a homosexual he would say anti-homosexual remarks about how he hates gays and only like women. Michael, has been banned from multiple hotels in Las Vegas, for being blacked out drunk.

Michael Meredith

Mu
Sep 26, 2018

Comments

• Mi
      15th of Apr, 2019

How dare you!!! Hi everyone I'm Michael Meredith and I signed up to this site to call out this person whose posting this. Might be my former roommate Scott. I don't know, either way this is a complete defamatory posting. All lies. I have a clean bill of health which I can prove. I don't get blacked out drunk in public. I NEVER posted or said any homophobic remarks ever in my life. I never came out, I've been gay my whole life. I have many friends and acquaintances who can flat out deny any of these claims about me. I don't make friends with people to further my career or anything whatsoever. If you ever wanna meet me, come to Vegas and meet me. You'll see this is all false claims. Also I don't have ADHD and and can hold a conversation longer than 2 minutes. This person was really coming for me. This is a senseless act full of hate that just wants to destroy my reputation which they know nothing about.

• Mi
      16th of Apr, 2019

I have never dated women in my life. Never stalked celebs online. Never said I was too good to be a background dancer for Britney Spears or whoever. Also this person is discriminating hard daily labor. So what if I sign flip it doesn't make all sign people bad people it's the fact you got to do what you got to do to make money. No matter how many jobs you can get. This person is beyond mean and defamatory. Plus person only has one post on this site. Most realistic complainers have more than just one post. Also this person's username is Musicproducer. I've only worked with one music producer and already asked him about this and he said to me and my attorney he didn't post this. Don't believe everything you read folks. In fact I invite you all to meet me in person in Vegas to find who the real Michael Meredith is. I'm at home tonight cooking dinner watching TV. Oohh I'm soooo bad lol oh lawdy haters gonna hate.