Michael Korscustomer service

My wife brought me a leather iPhone case from Michael Lors shop, in Covent Garden London as a xmas gift from my grandchildren ages 10 and 2 years at a cost of 43 pounds on the 12/12/16 three weeks ago I conntacted custermore services to say that the wallet was not fit for purpose you should pull the tab at the top and the phone should rise so you don't have to pull the phone out by yourself I beleive the elastic in side is faulty 4 phone calls later and emails and I am no further with a answer I have sent all information requested but nothing all I won't is a replacement but nothing all purchuse conditions should apply designer shop or not rules are rules I shall know conntact trading standards to see if they can sort things out would I buy again I don't think so I'm not afraid to take the big boys on so let's make theme own up to theair responsibility that took my wife's money ? Good luck to you all

Michael Kors

Us
Jan 16, 2017

Comments

• Le
      Jan 18, 2017

Sorry to hear about your retail company complaint, if you wish we can help resolve this for you easily and quickly. Our new online Law Firm Go Complain offers a one-off fixed fee legal complaint service for only £29.99 for goods bought up to the value of £3, 000.

We appreciate that some goods are low value but a refund can cover the cost and sometimes its simply about the principle and unfortunately, often the only way to make companies take note and improve their goods and service is a legal or official route that cannot be ignored.

For this fee we handle everything about your complaint from calls to correspondence direct with the company, whether it’s a return, refund, exchange, credit note, mis-sold to you, terrible customer service or faulty goods, both in store and online. You simply submit the complaint to us and we manage it on your behalf, removing the time consuming calls, emails and stress so you can get on with your life.

Please be aware that we are a SRA registered law firm not a claims handler or administration company we offer a legal evaluation, advice and service for your complaint all within the fee.
    For any refunds or compensation we may win for you it goes directly to your bank account and we do not charge any extra fees, just the one-off fixed fee taken at application.
    As a law firm we can also escalate your complaint through the courts if we feel you have a strong case.

All you need to do is complete our online form and upload any photos of correspondence, receipts and the product and we take care of the rest.
    Simply visit http://bit.ly/2iHCJ3a and start your complaint now, and then relax.