Michaelrooms to go quality issue and deception

1 Review updated:

My mother purchased a sofa from Rooms to Go for me in the summer of 2007. Ten months later the sofa begain to break down and I phoned customer service. They sent a representative who agreed I would qualify for a reselect. They admitted there had been several problems with this model but that the majority had been satisfactory.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Atlanta, GAI chose to have the same model delivered and was assured that the 1 year warranty would begin again from the date of delivery of the replacement. When the replacement sofa also begain to break down, I phoned customer service once again and was told that the warranty was from the date of the original purchase and that I was simply out of luck. I was misled by several representatives from Rooms to Go regarding this matter and will never buy another piece of furniture from them again.

Comments

• 6s
      Sep 08, 2009
    Michael - e mail scam
    olivehill
    Kentucky

You have been selected in the on-going EXXON-MOBIL e-mail award programme held this Month. We the promo board are pleased to inform you that, you
    alongside four(4) other lucky winners have been approved for a payment of $386, 500.00 USD. Your verification number is: (EM-389-6373, FGN/P-073-92).

Contact the claims officer below, for directives and guidelines to claim your prize.

CLAIMS PROCESSING OFFICER:
    Mr. Fred Ifah
    EMAIL:[protected]@gmail.com
    Phone: (+[protected]

You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information:

NAME IN FULL:
    SEX (M/F):

With Regards,

Online Cordinator
    Exxon-Mobil Oil Company.

this is the return email for your personal [protected]@gmail.com

• Mi
      Nov 05, 2012
    Michael - e mail scam
    na
    South Africa
    [protected]@vodamail.co.za

dont take my money, cancel debit order i quit, u take all my money at bank.i get another insurance i pay less now 2 car 1500 sorry cancel your debit order.