Michael / rooms to go quality issue and deception

1 Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:

My mother purchased a sofa from Rooms to Go for me in the summer of 2007. Ten months later the sofa begain to break down and I phoned customer service. They sent a representative who agreed I would qualify for a reselect. They admitted there had been several problems with this model but that the majority had been satisfactory. I chose to have the same model delivered and was assured that the 1 year warranty would begin again from the date of delivery of the replacement. When the replacement sofa also begain to break down, I phoned customer service once again and was told that the warranty was from the date of the original purchase and that I was simply out of luck. I was misled by several representatives from Rooms to Go regarding this matter and will never buy another piece of furniture from them again.

Comments

• 6s
      8th of Sep, 2009
    Michael - e mail scam
    olivehill
    Kentucky

You have been selected in the on-going EXXON-MOBIL e-mail award programme held this Month. We the promo board are pleased to inform you that, you
    alongside four(4) other lucky winners have been approved for a payment of $386, 500.00 USD. Your verification number is: (EM-389-6373, FGN/P-073-92).

Contact the claims officer below, for directives and guidelines to claim your prize.

CLAIMS PROCESSING OFFICER:
    Mr. Fred Ifah
    EMAIL:fredifah102@gmail.com
    Phone: (+234) 52 290 196

You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information:

NAME IN FULL:

Michael - e mail scam
    na
    South Africa
    michael02@vodamail.co.za

dont take my money, cancel debit order i quit, u take all my money at bank.i get another insurance i pay less now 2 car 1500 sorry cancel your debit order.