MICAR / late delivery time

1 DELHI, India

Micar is car hiring company for self driven cars. The time promised for delivery of vehicle was 5pm .When we called to check the delivery status of vehicle at 5:20pm we were told that the vehicle will reach by 8 pm. When I asked the reason of delay the absurd reason given to me that was the company had booking by the same name at 8pm also. It was surprising for me as I had already received my booking confirmation Number. I was amused that when booking number is generated by company itself how can the get confused by the booking name. The explanation given was vague. On continuously calling the customer care number finally we received the vehicle at 8pm only. We were promised some compensation for the delay which was never given to us. Even they charged us from 5pm instead of 8pm . Secondly the pick up time of vehicle was 9:30am on third day of the booking. The driver came at 10 am and took the vehicle.Even after returning the vehicle at sharp 10am the time of retuning vehicle was registered at 12pm and we were charged for that. Instead of compensation we paid for 5 hours extra which we never used. Even the customer staff who takes forever to answer call was very unsupportive after this incident and while we were waiting for car no support was given to us for the same. And till now its been two weeks they have not given us the security refund.

Mi