Miami Dream Team, Inc./ Fishing Magazines / Canceled Magazine Order/No Refund forwarded

1 Bristol, RI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 401-254-9642

I subscribed to fishing magazines from Miami Dream Team, Inc. through Face to Face Technologies, Inc. Then canceled following the directions on the receipt in the time window required, E-Mailing copies of both sides of the check along with speaking to reps. from Face to Face Technologies, Inc., PO Box 18352, Golden, CO 80402 Phone:[protected]. I was told by Face to Face, Technologies, Inc. that I would be put on "Priority Status" for my refund. This has been going on since 9/2/2008 and I still haven't received a refund which should have been delivered in 6 to 8 weeks. I was also told by the Face to Face rep. that there was no way for me to contact Miami Dream Team, Inc. and I should just take my magazines. (Sounds like a scam to me!) I am filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General's Office on both Miami Dream Team, Inc. and Face to Face Technologies, Inc.

Comments

24th of Apr, 2009

My husband was also ripped off! He paid for 2 magazine subsriptions that we never recieved and paid $65 each for them including their "process & handling" fee!
    Beware! Be very aware!
    Sabrina, Garden Grove

13th of Jul, 2009

My son was also taken. He paid 48.00 plus 15.00 process and handling. He is in college and cannot afford to be taken by crooks. I, too, have filed a complaint with the BBB under the company name of American Cash Awards. I didn't even think about the Attorney General, but that definitely will be my next step. Stay away!!