mi 323 mobile / not working properly auto recieves call

1 India Review updated:

I bought Mi-323 for 3099 INR from homeshop18 and recived it today, But found the mobile faulty. It is auto answering the call even after proper profile settings.

2GB Micro SD card(Freebies) with the product is not working.

They have shown Bluetooth headset of MI brand in display but sent the local headset(probably Chinese made).

I have complain for the same, Lets see whether it work for me or not.

Thanks,
Himansu Pathak
[protected]

Comments

• Ho
      28th of Sep, 2010

One of our customers Mr. Himanshu Pathak has raised a concern regarding product quality of his order of Mi Dual SIM Mobile Phone Mi-323 & Bluetooth Headset Combo on his blog posted on 2o th September 2010.

In response to his complaint we have taken up the matter with our business partner M/s Himalayan Times.

He has sent back his product and we have refunded his order value through cheque . It shall be delivered to him in 3-4 working days.

With Regards,
    Sourabh Shrivastava
    Customer Services - HomeShop18

28th of Sep, 2010

Yes !!! seems it is working.. yet to get the cheque but I am sure I will get it soon. Homeshop18 has realy great attitude towards business and focus on customer satisfaction.

Thanks Homeshop18 for co-operation.

They have always been really co-operative during this issue, I am still Pleaseed with the service that Homeshop18 provide, Unbeatable quality and unbeatable price and gifts. I will continue as usual with Homeshop18.

Regards,
    Himansu Pathak

30th of Sep, 2010

Hi Gaurav,

Still I did not Receive the cheque, Can you please provide me courier details.

Thanks,
    Himansu

• Pr
      1st of Oct, 2010

Hey himansu thats a serious problem.Did you try contacting their customer helpline? They will surely help you out with this... Go for it.

1st of Oct, 2010

Thanks homeshop18, I recived the check of complete amount I paid... this is really awesome..

Thanks a lot https://www.complaintsboard.com