Closed

MGC Mortgage,Inc / the mortgage has stolen from

He Review updated:
Phone: 1 877-471-7888

MGC Mortgage has redone my mortgage from 6% interest to 10%, from 15 year loan to 30 year loan, and taken all my equity done all without my permission. They also faked my signatue.

Comments

• Mg
      3rd of May, 2012

As an authorized representative of MGC Mortgage, I ask the customer who posted this complaint to contact us directly at [protected]@mgcmortgage.com. We will be glad to work with you on this issue.

6th of Sep, 2012

Leah MGC Mortgage IS NOT YOUR LENDER!!! THEY DO NOT LEND MONEY!!! THIS IS A LOAN AQUISTATION COMPANY Andrew Beal would never lend anyone money!! please don't be confused you must do as I told you and get your documentation together and you must act quickly!!! You time is running out...Please if you still need help please feel free to call me again thanks Terry

6th of Sep, 2012

STOP ASKING PEOPLE TO CONTACT YOUR FRAUDUALENT COMPANY TELL THEM THE THRUTH YOU ARE NOT THE PARTY OF INTEREST AND YOUR FRAUDULENT DOCUMENTATION WILL BE EXPOSED!!! YOU DO NOT HAVE THE NOTE!!! IF YOU DID YOU WOULD PONY THIS UP COURT!!! STOP WITH YOUR LIES!!! JUST BECAUSE ANDREW BEAL DECIDED TO PURCHASE SOME NO GOOD PAPER FROM THE FDIC AFTER THEY PAID HIM MILLIONS ON DEFAULTED LOANS THAT WERE NOT EVEN IN DEFAULT YET IS FRAUD IN IT SEL[censored]
    TELL PEOPLE THRUTH ABOUT HOW HE TELLS LIES IN COURT AND GET CAUGHT!!! TELL PEOPLE HOW HE IS COMMITTING TAX FRAUD!!! PEOPLE DO THE RESEARCH GO TO THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT'S WEB SITE AND SEE THE COURT CASES FOR YOURSELF.

PLEASE PEOPLE LOOK CLOSELY AT THESE MADE UP ALONGES!!! AND ASSIGNMENTS LOOK AT THE DATES AND WHO SIGNED THEM THESE ARE ALL FRAUDULENT!!! I HAVE SPOKEN WITH THESE PEOPLE WHOM SIGNATURES ARE ON THESE MADE UP DOCUMENTS THEY ARE WILLING TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR PROPERTY.
    AND DON'T EVER THINK FOR A MOMENT THAT THIS IS YOUR LENDER BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT !!! TERRY
    CHALLENGE THE MGC MORTGAGE AND LVN, CLMG, BEAL BANK, BEAL FINANCAIL, ETC LOOK AT YOUR DOCUMENTATION DON'T BE FOOLED BY A SHEEP IN WOOLS CLOTHING!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

6th of Sep, 2012

PLEASE BEWARE WHO YOU SPEAK TO AT MGC MORTGAGE BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE ERICA THOMAS WILL NOT TELL YOU SHE IS ATTORNEY!!! BUT A "LOAN SPECIALIST" or "VP" or WHATEVER THEY WANT TO BE THAT DAY!!! THESE PEOPLE ARE ONLY OUT TO TAKE YOU HOME. THEY WOULD NOT KNOW "REMOD" IF IT SLAPPED THEM IN THE FACE THEY ONLY FRAUD!!! STEAL, TAKE, ROB, THIEF, HOODWINK, NEED I GO ON!!!