MGC Mortgage Incno service

I received a letter from suntrust mortgage that my loan was transferred to mgc in july. As of today, I have not receive my welcome package as promise repeatly over the phone nor any statement from mgc. I mailed in my july, august and september payment to the mortgage company and I have not receive any statement from this mortgage co. Indicating that the payment has been posted to my account. I need an answer asap, my mortgage payment is over 5000.00 a month and I would like to know if this a legimate mortgage company. Money is being withdrawal from my bank account on the 15th of each month. Please advise

Rl

Comments

• To
      Dec 01, 2008

I am in the same boat with these guys! My mortgage was transferred to them from homecomings financial and I have yet to receive a statement from them. I have tried to contact the company several times. Finally I told them I wouldn't keep paying my mortgage if they didn't send me a statement. Well they finally sent me a half assed statement and two of my payments were missing! so where did my money go? Not towards my loan thats for sure! BEWARE of this company I'm not sending them another dime until I can get some answers!

Mar 17, 2009

i was modifing my loan when i was transfered to mgc texas so after month i finlly reached them so filled out for modfy and then as soon as my papers were sent to the investers then 4days later my account was transfered to mgc servicening in suldbury mass.[in novber] so then i had to start over again then after all this time i have been paying my payments they say they did not get the payments so i just paid them 4, 300.00 dollars and still dont know if i am going to get a modfy one month after i refinanced my home the disablity ck i was getting for 15yrs was cut 500.00mo becauese they made a mistake when they first started my checks go figure i am totaly disabled and have lived in this house since 1987.

• Mi
      Apr 01, 2009

Haven't been able ta make a payment by phone. Can I make a payment on line?

• Ba
      Apr 06, 2009

I agree this company MGC is a scam. I pay all my payments online. They hold on to them for a week or sometimes two before they cash them. You can pay them though your bank that way you can always see when they get your payment in and when it was cashed . Then they try to send you a late charge. I checked out my credit report to see if they put it in there but they're not in there as my mortgage company.
    They don't have anything in there. I think everybody need to get together and get real of this company.

• Mg
      Mar 02, 2010

The phone number above is incorrect. The correct phone number for MGC Mortgage is [protected].

• Ka
      Apr 07, 2010
    MGC Mortgage Inc - bad practices/lack of comunication
    MGC Mortgage, Inc
    Plano
    Texas

no notice when loan purchased 8/08, no timely mortgage statements, erroneous payment of 2017 insurance and taxes, doubled my monthly payment, posting payments into unapplied cash, reversing payments, charging late fees, returning checks months later, foreclosure w/o 90 notice and no act 91 letters. general failure to ever answer letters and faxes notices sent between 9/08 and 11/09. verbal agreements not honored at all
    3/31/10

• Je
      Jun 17, 2019
    MGC Mortgage - Mortgage
    Plano
    Texas

They refuse to provide payoff statement. They have filed false reports with IRS. Have returned mortgage payments by check they refuse to honor, will not reissue. Have tried to foreclose but they are going about it illegally and our attorneys have been able to stop them. They are now trying to fast track a foreclose to prevent us from selling.