MGC Mortgage Inc / mortgage fraud

1 7195 Dallas PkyPlano, TX, United States Review updated:

Hello There this is Billybear!!
There is a wonderful lawsuit in progress right now against Andrew Beal and others for fraud! and rackeeteering! etc Please think about this people please don' t let these crooks get away with fraud.

Bi
Apr 1, 2013

Comments

• Mg
      3rd of Apr, 2013

Can anyone join this lawsuit? If so, I'd like to.

• Ri
      13th of Aug, 2013

Please provide more info about the lawsuit. They took my house in foreclosure they were horrendous. I tried to work with them for almost 3 years trying to save my house. Gave them thousands of dollars and tried to modify. My husband was not even working and it was only my income. My mortgage was 2255.00 per month and i wanted to modify to 2000K per month they said NO that they could modify to 2608.00!! That on paper i could afford it. HAAAAAAAAA crazy - Markriav3@yahoo.com

• Ri
      13th of Aug, 2013

Please let me know if anyone can join - they forclosed on me - i tried to work with them for several years gave them thousands of dollars and tried to modify my mortgage from 2255.00 to 2000.00 per month. They told me they worked the numbers and the modification was that i should pay 2608.00 per month!!! they said on paper i could afford it!! That is the craziest think i ever heard. I dont even make a 6 figure income and i was alone on the mortgage and my husband was out of work. They just want to take our homes!! Now they have my house up for sale for 146K (from the 252K) that i owed on my mortgage. So they are taking a loss for not working with me!!

• Db