mg production.ca / Scamers

1 93 dundas e.Mississauga, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: (905)848-2727

one and a half year now, since i got married, i did not receive my video yet, every time i call i get the answering machine, i paid cash, there is no proof ...

he told me if you pay cash, you will get a discount.
any one have any idea, what i should do.

thanks

Comments

• Re
      17th of Feb, 2010

This disgusting excuse of a company is the most unprofessional, unreliable place you will ever go to for wedding services.

Many have complained about the owner's carelessness, horrible quality, and poor time management skills. I have been a victim of his rip offs, and I too have not recieved my video. My photos were worse than you could imagine, anyone with a camera could have done better. His crew failed to even bother editing the photos, and spent more time taking pictures of the food than they did taking pictures of my own family.

I will make sure this company would be known for nothing else but its carelessness and its desire for making happy brides MISERABLE.

• Te
      27th of May, 2010

this guy was in my sister's wedding, he smells like [censor], we kept moving far from him, lookslike he never shower .and he show at my sisters wedding with slippers.
    so discusting.

21st of Oct, 2011

Manuel Thomas was in gel for sexual assault 20 years old mona daughter for 2 time wow production

21st of Oct, 2011

will he just came out from gel sexual assault 40 years or more with young girl and her mom his employ

• Mg
      30th of Jul, 2012

As impressive as valuable your website is I am deeply shocked and surprised by some of the allegations posted against me which sharply affected my business in the past few months. The post that I am in Jail (gel!) is absolutely untrue. I am neither in any jail nor having any problem with authorities whatsoever. To start with, this post is not a complaint as it should be, it is purely defamation slander and libel which entitles me to take legal action against my competitors as well as your website for allowing anonymous posts.
    I demand an immediate withdrawal of this post and any similar defamation posts apparently the same source as it has no proof, and, I am safe and sound, I am not in any jail as you (your website) claims