Mfm_t-mobile Limited_encinitas / Butch Montano Jr., Con Man Submits Fraudulent Statements

1 191 N El Camino Real Ste 101Encinitas, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 760-815-5456

Butch Montano Jr., the Owner of MFM_T-Mobile Limited_Encinitas - a limited retail store for T-Mobil Coporation is suspected of fraud. Montano personally uses the exclusive AT&T I phone for his own personal use. Montano is seeking to raise funds from investors and Santaluz Country Club members to expand his operations. Montano and is company has made application to T-Mobil Corporation to become a full T-Mobil Corporate Store enabling the store to offer more products and services. Butch Montano jr., in his application has made fraudulent statements to T-mobil including financial information. Knowingly submitting false financial statements is fraud. Investors Beware. Santaluz Members Beware.

Fraud by Owner Butch Montano Jr.
T-Mobil
191 N EL CAMINO REAL STE 101
ENCINITAS, CA 92024
Personal Cell # [protected]

Comments

• Fr
      20th of Jan, 2011

THIS IS NOT TRUE MIKE NONACO WROTE THIS COMPLAIN HE IS SO JEALOUS OF BUTCH MONTANO...MIKE GET REAL BUTCH IS THE MOST RESPECTED MEN IN SANTA LUZ

• Be
      11th of Jan, 2012

Yes. I had a terrible experience in his Encinitas store.
    The sales ladies in there will lie their way to your pocket to con you into a plan that does not exist.
    I was told I had to wait 30 days to put insurance on my phone because I am a prepaid customer and the phone was bought as a gift to me by my boyfriend who had to extend his plan to 2 additional years in order to pay for a phone which cost him $300. She conned me and my boyfriend to believe we could get insurance, otherwise I never would buy a phone like that since it's so easy to drop and break the thing. Basically now she told me that I cannot buy the insurance, and in fact, NEVER COULD!!! she just lied to be when the sales was made. I guess they must be starving for YOUR MONEY...too...

Now my boyfriend is again in the stupid 2 year plan and I have a phone which I cannot insure because she lied to me in the first place. I asked the manager Javier for the District Manager's phone number and he refused. When I called T-MOBILE and then gave me the district manager's email address but guess what... it was a bogus email...

I would not advise anyone to do business with such dishonest people.
    bellir

• De
      21st of Feb, 2012

The Encinitas store is horrible. I just had a horrible experience with Javier who constantly made dishonest claims in order to make a sale. When I told him he was a liar, he demanded me to get out of his store which was another lie since he does not own the store.