mezey & associates law firm/campos law firm / took money & never contacted creditors

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

I THOUGHT THAT MY HUSBAND & I WERE DOING THE RIGHT THING BY PAYING OUR DEBT WITH THIS DEBT CONSOLIDATION LAW FIRM.BUT ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT AFTER 6 MONTHS OF PAYMENTS, THIS COMPANY NEVER EVEN CONTACTED OUR CREDITORS!! BY THIS TIME OUR CREDITORS FILED CIVIL LAWSUITS AGAINST US.THE ONLY OPTION WE HAD AT THIS TIME WAS BANKRUPTCY!!THEY REFUSED TO GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK & CONTINUED TO WITHDRAW FUNDS FROM OUR CHECKING ACCOUNT UNDER SEVERAL DIFFERENT NAMES.SOMEBODY NEEDS TO STOP THESE PEOPLE!!THEY ARE THIEFS!!

Comments

6th of Feb, 2009

they have done the same to me. the only diferance is that i stop payments to them on time and evendow they toock some of my money i was able to make arachtments with my credetors.

• Tr
      24th of May, 2010

This happened to my husband and I, also. We too, thought we were doing the right thing by paying our debt. I even told the guy, a.k.a., Michael Sandercock..(This was almost four years ago and I will never forget that name), that we were feeling nervous because if this were a scam WE, us and our three children would be sleeping on the streets..I should have went with my insticnt. We also claimed bancruptcy..
    I was wondering if you have heard of any lawsuits or any restitution ever having to be paid? I've never really fully understood how this continues to happen. Thank you for your time.. Tricia Lilly.

Contact info: tristar032@sbcglobal.net