Meyrocorp / Software

Oh yes! I was dumb enought to pay for this and download it. Well, i crashed and lost everything anyway. I would like to get my money back.

I am having to reload everything and of course lost all my documents in the crash.

Is there a way i can recoop my $$$'s. I only get this website when i try to make contract now with that software. There is no contact information. What a doo doo bird i was to get into this mess.

If you can be of any help please contact me.
Mepretired@sbcglobal. Net

Ma

More Meyrocorp Complaints & Reviews

Comments

29th of Nov, 2008

I do not want this product please refund my money. Andrew Ray Griggs

• He
      30th of Nov, 2008

These people (Meyrocorp) scammed me out of $49.95 for virus protection that did not show up on my
    computer. I found out that they do not exist, you can't contact them and they are a fraud. I am talking with
    Visa to return my money.

• Gl
      1st of Dec, 2008

I would like to have a refund. I too do not see avirus protection on my pc.
    They don't have a custormer sevice or phone number to get in contact with them. I have one number but all you get is an answering service. The number is 1-315-895-1331. What do you think of that?

• Pa
      1st of Dec, 2008

i too was scammed by this company using the name pandora.com. there is a legitimate company called PC pandora so they are really a scab. they were supposed to charge me 49.95 but my credit card showed 94.85 which eventually when I investigated found out they are a fraud, directing you to a site on your computer to charge you.

The really weird part is they knew I had some protection so we thought it was
    legit.

• Ed
      8th of Dec, 2008
    meyrocorp - Anti - virus software
    Cure-soft

The anti - virus software 2009 does not work. After payment for it, i keep receiving the following: the registration key provided is declared invalid. I would like a refund of my purchase price made through visa.

10th of Dec, 2008
    meyrocorp - anti-virus
    United Kingdom

bought AVG 2009 ANTI-VIRUS, online, had it one day??
    then it dissapeared from my PC,
    SUPPORT ADDRESS(http;//approved-payments.com/support.php)
    does not exist??
    just a con...

• Ge
      12th of Dec, 2008

paid for service didnot recieve it

• Ki
      17th of Dec, 2008

I also had the same experince as the others.. Not to mention that It wiped out my whold computer. All I have left is one print out with the name approved payment.com/support.php
    I have just contacted my Credit card company... to dispute the charge They told me this is a on line pharm. group. They gave me a phone number that has to many numbers in it... 336-227-46058 Has anyone been able to get there money back...
    Thanks Kimberly in Alabama

• Fr
      18th of Dec, 2008

This product got installed while I was searching the web. I was able to get it removed by using another software product. However, two weeks later, my credit card account began having charges, all just under $60, appearing from overseas purchases. My bank contacted me of this suspected fraud and cancelled my card. The only other charge that was no legit was Meyrocorp. Since I attempted to contact the only email address I had for them, without getting a response, I can only assume that this company exists to steal credit card information to sell. I am disputing the charges, but it has been nothing but a hassle. Maybe the servers supporting this company can be shutdown.

• Ca

Bought Antivirus 2009 and not it is gone just a scam

• Ca
      30th of Dec, 2008

bought antivirus 2009 and now it is gone had it on pc one day and the next day gone

• De
    McAfee Antivirus 09 - ANTIVIRUS 2009 DISAPEARD
    MEYROCORP

I bought mcafee 09 antivirus from meyrocorp and has now disapeard from my computer

• Hu
      4th of Jan, 2009
    meyrocorp - not a real prodict

The Anti-virus Software 2009 does not work. After payment for it, I keep receiving the following: the registration key provided is declared invalid. I would like a refund of my purchase price made through VISA.

• Mo
      6th of Jan, 2009

i just experienced the same thing as all of you guys .. within 2 days i had several warnings about me having viruses on my pc but the thing is that i already had a anti virus programe so i didnt unbderstand where the problem was well i got so tired of it that i bought the the anti virus that was sugested that i "needed it " then i found it everything so wierd that i googled it and then i saw this site but was it too late because i boughted it. i call to my visa company and i explained to them everything and they are going to give me my money back so i advise everyone to try to call your visa company to get your money back and if necesary cancel your visa but try to get your money back thats the most importante thing...

good luck

• Is
      15th of Jan, 2009

I bought Antivirus 2009 and it was also a scam. No such software.

21st of Jan, 2009

I purchased Antivirus 2009 three year protection for $79.95 plus $1.50 processing fee . It ended up costing me over $100.00 Canadian dollars after the us/can exchange rate. It lasted one day on my PC then it was gone.What a dirty rotten scam!!John Wayne

30th of Jan, 2009

I just purchased it and it disappeared...spent $50.00...who is this PNRA?...I'd like to get my money back!

• Th
      12th of Feb, 2009

does anyone think they they will try to take anymore money from the account used to purchase the antivirus?

• St
      22nd of Feb, 2009

I purchased Antivirus 2009 software and not only did it disappear but within a week my laptop was totally overtaken by spyware and srashed. Do not buy this software. It is junk and you cannot reach anyone to talk to at the web address for support. You guys should be sued for this scam, i will be looking to see who will file a class action lawsuit. You guys should be jailed for this scam. Preying on the consumer..tht is sucha low down dirty shame. I want my money back..NOW!