Mexicali Cantina Studio City, CA. / Rude bias treatment at Mexicali!

1 12161 Ventura Blvd.Studio City, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 818985-1744

Me and my friend would go to Mexcali After starbucks closes We would ask for a small basket of chips, for two weeks no problem no obligation to order anything. After two weeks, they want us to purchase something,a coke or small item we didn't like that but we complied. Four weeks later he didn't want us to bring in our star bucks cup even if we ordered chips and a small item. We had no problem with that so we complied. Last night we arrived and he want us to order two drinks,or buy dinner, because we weren't drumming up any business for him we where just lotering in his restaurant and he doesn't see wanting to just give us a basket of chips and a small item. His place is a restaurant where you're here to spend money, he pointed out the two girls who spent over 150 bar tab. and most people spend 100 dollars in here. He said his boss will back him 100 per cent. What a rude, bias, discriminatory place it is. I like the food but the staff is a rude dum****t butt!!!

Comments

24th of Mar, 2008

I would throw your butt out as well - freeloader. And, no. I have no association with Mexicali. I've been there a few times and their food is not bad, but just going there to eat the free stuff would make any business throw you out. Remember, businesses are there to make money, not public service. If you want free food, you should go to the union station or something like that.

• Br
      13th of Jul, 2008

You're an idiot, a complete and total ###... this is a restaurant, not a soup kitchen, and most sadly, you (the prima-donna) spend your $4 on a cup of joe at Starbucks then you have the gall to complain that you can't get free chips anymore after milking them for how long?

Give me a break fat girl, I not only would throw you out, I'd make sure you tripped down the back stairs and did a header into the pavement.

Get a life, nobody cares about your incessant whining, pissing and moaning about how your cheap-### can't get free chips anymore, how pathetic can a human being be!

Utterly disgusting.

• Br
      24th of Jul, 2008

You and your cohorst are complete idiots. I think Mexicali is a bit overpriced for the food and service but it is a restaurant and they aren't in business for idiots like you. I would definately find a way to kick you all out because I am for free enterprise and you definately have a right to be refused service and food. ALso welfare recipients like yourselves, please get a job or go live in an underpass. Most of us that work don't want to share airspace with losers like you.

• Lo
      26th of Sep, 2008

Unbelievable, I can't believe you wrote down such a comment!
    off course this guy wants you out of his place, put yourselves in
    his shoes if you owned the business would you want to have people
    Just to come in and eat your chips and give you a table, buy yourselves a bag of chips, rent a movie and go home and hang out!

30th of Sep, 2008

What a big PENDEJO you are, abusive dumb ###, cheap GUEVON, you want to get chips for free, and plus you complain about the treatment you received. Thank's god mexican people are humbile and nice. I would have kick your cheap asss from day one,