METROWIDE LENDING / Fraudulent Loan Agreements

1 11815 Fountain WayNewport News, VA, United States
Phone: 1-888-314-1960 Ext. 615

I had been looking around online for help consolidating my bills and had applied at a couple of "what I thought were secured sites". A few days later I received a phone call from a ( THOMAS BRADFORD) calling on behalf of METROWIDE LENDING in regards to my interest in a consolidation loan, not thinking much about it at the moment. I went along and listened to what he had to say and everything sounded great. Basically he said due to my " Not so perfect Credit Rating" they were unable to find me a Bank Lender but the good news was; they were however able to find a Private Lender willing to loan up to 5000.00 based on a few prerequisites : (1) A form of government issued ID to be copied and faxed to the account representative which in my case would be (THOMAS BRADFORD) (2) COLLATERAL SECURITY PAYMENT which they said would be three monthly payments of $221.44 totaling $664.32 and the entire sum of the collateral payment would be applied to the principal of the loan. (3) Signed and completed copies of Loan documents to be faxed to the representative. Hopefully by reading this it will save someone else the trouble of dealing with a bunch of PUNKS who have no lives of their own or have ruined it to the point they feel the need to STEAL OURS. DO NOT SEND ANYONE FROM METROWIDE LENDING MONEY !!! There is no location for this business anywhere in Virginia or in the world for that matter. Look at the BBB complaint and do your own research if you have any doubts about the legitamacy of my complaint.