Metrowide Lending Group / Fraud loan company

Newport News
Phone: 1-888-341-1960
I almost went to pick up the fax to sign and return to this company for a 10K loan. Which meant I send the company 6, 700.00 "the first 7 months payment?” so he said. Michael Davenport loan associate. Ext 461They stated it would apply to the loan payment for the first 7 months. I went to the BBB to check the company out. There was no report, by chance I found www.complaintboard.com and what was the first company name? Of course Metrowide Lending was the company whom called. I appreciate everyone’s input to this site without you I would of lost my money and been still searching for a loan company to consolidate my debits.

My comments are the same as all others. Addition to this I wanted to inform others. How did I find this company? On the Intranet doing a search for loan companies. I was directed to fill out a brief application. The web site stated the deal with finding legit company’s and would refer a company to me. Sure enough the call came the next day from Metrowide Lending Company.

N  13th of Mar, 2009 by
I did get scammed by Metrowide Lending. They took $880 for my first 4 months as security deposit. But now I know where to check when I want to business with someone. Wish I would have found these complaint sites before I sent the money.
A  15th of Mar, 2009 by
This site has been VERY helpful. I almost sent in the first five months of a 65000. dollar loan. I can't afford to give money away! Thank you to everyone who posted comments. I am sorry that it is too late for some of you. Your comments saved me 3000. dollars!
N  15th of Mar, 2009 by
I'm so happy I RAN INTO THIS SITE. I'm sitting with the contract beside me now. They wanted me to send 868 for the first 9 months on a 5, 000 loan. I was very close to sending it but wanted to do some research first. I'm very happy I found this site. METROWIDE LENDING GROUP IS A FRAUD!
A  16th of Mar, 2009 by
I too was going to send Metrowide 2330.00 for their 8 month payments in advance, but I checked with this site and am so glad I did. They would of taken my money and I would still need a loan. Thanks for this site.
N  16th of Mar, 2009 by

Metrowide Lending Group - Loan Fraud
Metro Wide Lending Group

"Yeah I'm glad I seen this site as well". I filled out some basic information online and a guy named Russell had called me.They are really good because they make it sound real and the information that they provide sounds good. But I thought back and I never had gave him my Social or other info, just my number, address and name. There was something fishy about it so I went to google and typed in the name. This was the first site that came up and what I had thought was correct. I had just recieved my paper to sign when I looked and was about to send them $1100 as a security deposit. Thankyou so much for this site!
N  17th of Mar, 2009 by
Funny I got a call from Mr. Davenport, and I explained that I needed to loan to turn my utilities back on, no heat or hot water. Well lets just say had I done this I would have been homeless seriously! It's really scary!!. These people can rip people off, and AIG gets bail outs!!!
A  1st of Apr, 2009 by
they got me for 1360 i was tring to get a loan so my family would have a place to live because of my wife and i has medical probs now us and our 7 and 8 year old kids have to suffer we now have established mr davenport ext 461 and i delt with sarah winn ext 371 when i asked for a refund they told me it would be april 1st and i have not seen the money yet these people are ###
A  6th of Apr, 2009 by
I sent this company $2, 300.00 and Craig Madison was my contact. They said I would be refunded on April 6th and my account is still empty. If I were you I would close the account that you gave them the number to. I did. If you call the company now there phone service is cut off. They had me send the money to Canada to a woman named Kimberly
N  7th of Apr, 2009 by
I also was scammed by metrowide lending group. i sent them $1500 and too was dealing with a "craig madison". I was also told i would be refunded on April 6th, NO MONEY YET! I hope these people rot in HELL, SOB. and if they have kids, wife, husbands, mothers and fathers, i hope they rot in hell too.
A  17th of Apr, 2009 by
I was also ripped off by this bunch of thieves to the tune of $1730.What is our next course of action?
A  12th of Feb, 2011 by
I was badly cheated by two loan lending company named Midland Financial loan company and Gd loan loan firm Uk based both the companies cheated my $15000USD in the name of remittence charges, processing fee, tax, conersion charges, transfer fee but not a single doller was given as the loan . All these fruad loan companies should be banned or strict legal action should be taken against them.