MetroPCS / zte blade max z982 phone
On approximately 11-7-17 I purchased a new ZTE Blade cellphone from the Metro PCS store on Grand River & Grand Blvd in Detroit. I was very happy with the phone because of its larger screen and ability to handle more data. The phone worked fine until the morning of 11-17-17 when I noticed a small crack had appeared on the right side of the screen. During the day the crack quickly spread across and down the middle of the screen. The first chance I got I took the phone back to the store for a warranty exchange. The salesman at the store said that there was nothing he could do for me because I hadn't purchased a service contract completely ignoring the manufacturers warranty. I am a retired electronic technician with more than thirty-five years with Sears, Highland Appliance, and Dexter TV. In situations like mine we always happily exchanged any unit that had a defect in under two weeks of use. Now this is the fourth phone I have purchased from Metro PCS in seven years paying over five thousand dollars in phone bills. If nothing can be done for me I will definitely never deal with Metro PCS again and will advise everyone I know on Facebook to do the same. If you are willing to help me contact me at [protected]@gmail.com.
Sincerely, George Murphy
More MetroPCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- MetroPCS - my mobile hotspot
- Metro PC - my plan
- MetroPCS Watertown MA Store Manager Julius Yaldo - two phones for two lines offer was not honored.
- Metro PCS - can't get a paper bill or internet & my text msgs come back to back
- Metro PCS - customer service/ negative employee performance