MetroPCS / service in one of the metro pcs store 5624 8th st w, lehigh acres · [protected]
I walked in to this store and there was a lady working there alone and 2 customers she was taking care of them had issues with there new phones and she was not able to fix their problem. Told them to come back tomorrow. They both left very unhappy. I was next and told her I need it to put a claim for my phone that was damage by water but I need a replacement phone. She said no problem go down to the main office in Fort Myers and 41 and they will put the claim in and give you a new phone. I went all the way to Fort Myers office and waited for my turn about 20 minutes and then to find out all I had to do is called Metro claims dept and they will overnight the phone next day.
She made me waist about 2 hours of my work time to take care of nothing.
I think if she is a new employee and does not know what she is doing she should not be left alone giving out wrong information.
More MetroPCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- MetroPCS - my mobile hotspot
- Metro PC - my plan
- MetroPCS Watertown MA Store Manager Julius Yaldo - two phones for two lines offer was not honored.
- Metro PCS - can't get a paper bill or internet & my text msgs come back to back
- Metro PCS - customer service/ negative employee performance