MetroDeal Holdings — vouchers for ocean park (manila) pass
I've been using metrodeal since 2011 and doesn't encountered any circumstances at all not until today november 21st, 2018. I just purchased 2 vouchers of ocean park pass and received an email from metrodeal asking me for a verification of payment purposes for the transaction that I just have made for purchasing 2 vouchers. It was so weird, the metrodeal was asking me for a a copy of atleast 1 government id and credit card statement or a scan copy front side of my credit card just to ensure the legitimacy of the transaction. For the copy of government id that was fine but for a scan copy of my credit card it sounds alarming and what the hell im not out of my mind to give you a scan copy of my cc.. So my 2vouchers were on hold until I emailed them the scan copy of my credit card. I used the site of www.metrodeal.com..
So, is this your new procedure metrodeal in purchasing a voucher?
More MetroDeal Holdings Complaints & Reviews
- Metrodeal - Refund
- MetroDeal Holdings - refund procedure
- Metrodeal - Do not trust Metrodeal 
- Metrodeal.com - This travel agency website is a big scam 
- [Resolved] MetroDeal Holdings - expired voucher and false advertising
- Metrodeal - skyranch pampanga
- MetroDeal Holdings - no voucher
- MetroDeal Holdings - No Refund 
- MetroDeal Rides Ticket Promo - metrodeal skyranch tagaytay promo
- MetroDeal Holdings - unprofessional behavior, not responding to client