Metrocast Cable / Internet / Awful service

1 Starkville, MS, United States Review updated:

Metrocast is THE WORST company I have ever come into contact with. They could not care any less if your cable or internet is working but they will not hesitate to harass you for payments. Honestly, the service didn't work half of the time I had it, and it is completely over priced. Also, I hope you don't need to call customer service because they don't answer the phone. They will rip you off, charge you more than deserved, and then not answer when trying to pay it. And a week later you will have telemarketers call hourly starting at 7 a.m. It's awful. Mcdonalds has better customer service than these people. I am so glad I moved and ended service with them. Best decision I've made in a while.

Hc
Aug 08, 2014

Comments

• In
      Aug 21, 2014

Wow. Your experience was vastly different from mine, but I am in the NE Pennsylvania area. I suppose local infrastructure could just be worse off, but my services (Video, Internet) never had any real problems... High Speed Internet performed as advertised and the video never cut out. There were occasional outages, but those are caused by car accidents or really bad weather causing lines to fall. As far as Customer Service, it was done in a reasonable time. I dialed the 800 number all the time and would usually get someone in 15 minutes.