metro wide lending service / fraud loan company

metro wide lending service
11815 fountain way
Newport News
Phone: 1-888-314-1960
Metro wide is a complete scan don't even return their phone call...they told me to send them 500 usd for collateral on a $5000 loan and I was told to send the 500 usd through money gram.they told after I send the 500 usd. I would have the loan of 5000 usd in my bank account...which is a total lie...do not fall for this scam...these ppl are con artist.

A  17th of Apr, 2009 by
I fell angry too. On March I commit the mistake of contacting the supose Metrowide Lending group asking them for a car loan. suposedly I was approved for a 5000 car loan wich they asked me for $910 as a collateral promising me that I was going to receive my 5000 loan by next day afternoon. I was so stupid that I sent them the money even feeling that I was being a victim of a big scam. next day after I was waiting to receive my money they called me to told me that in order to my loan to be approved I will need to send them $910 more of what I sent before. After that I felt in shock cause I rapidly notice that I was being a victim of a scam. I told them to cancel the loan and to return me my money and they agreed but that I was need to wait till april 17(today) to receive my money back. What was my surprise that the day ended and I didnt received my money yet.! And the worst of all is that I called them and the phone they gave to me is not working anymore!!! I have the fax number and tomorrow I will try to fax them a letter asking for my money back to see if it go thru.