Metro Public Adjustment, Inc. / Prospective candidate and poor quality thereof

Bensalem, PA, United States

A few weeks ago I received an unusual email from someone with the first name Emmet but this person gave no identifying information on him/herself which I thought at first was not straightforward at all as the other 99% of emails, IMs or even calls that are remotely legitimate and not made for 'other reason's are.

This Emmet simply asked for the Website to my/our Metro Ad so I replied that like 100's if not 1000's of others in actually applying for the position provided as requested for in the Ad which this person ignored-I asked for a full name, cell number and email address.

After that I replied with all the offices' presentations and with my full signature which this person went to town on.

Emmet without asking me IM'd me that I was 88=*&^^^ countless expletives so I cannot reprint sames accusations and curses. Same said we were all snake oil salesmen and personally threatened and attacked me for no reason whatsoever.

After I received the first email to my C/L Ad I called at 6:30pm and there was no answer and got a simple question reply as to why I was calling Emmet at that time.

Are you kidding me? Most people to make ends meet work 60-80 hour weeks and several jobs as I do but I rarely call much later than 6pm but who knows what precipitated this emotional attack from this Emmet.

Many outsiders are just looking to cause trouble for the sake of it and are jealous and base their attacks not on the facts that we work by the rule of law as we are licensed by the state and the ONLY NATIONAL PUBLIC ADJUSTING COMPANY IN THE USA and only try to get the maximum for our clients and all property owners from the most meager means to ones who own billions of dollars' worth of property.

This should serve as a warning to people like Emmet who use name calling, curses and outright lies to attack hard working honest people like myself and be careful should they they threaten you and keep your due diligence sharp as I would not hesitate for a second once they break the law and slander or libel you or come close which I am doing so to protect myself and thankfully we at Metro are well prepared for these attacks.

We are the best and people with emotional problems of their own aside from insults based on lies they themselves make up belittle them and not the person and or the company they attack.

Li