Metro PCS / bait and switch - double billing
If you switch to one plan experimentally (From a cheaper plan), make sure that you can switch back to the same plan. I just tried their internet service. Terrible and non-existent. Ten minutes to load a web page.
When I switched back to my old plan, I discovered that text messaging was no longer included and that I would have to pay extra.in addition, they also just billed me for two months and would not accept a payment for one month.
Metro pcs is a very scammy company. Customer service is non-existent and the corporate office's automated prompt system can hang you up in an endless loop. They have everything set up so that contact with corporate is extremely difficult. The only company I have seen which rivals metro pcs for scamminess and dishonesty is t-mobile.
One piece of advice: do not give either metro pcs or t-mobile your credit card or debit card number. That is an invitation to get "looted." and guess who has to spend their time trying to resolve these problems: you.
I am actually quite surprised that metro and t-mobile get away with things to the extent that they have. Not only are they dishonest, but they also commit very obvious fraud (Bank fraud included) over state lines. Do not give these companies your cc #.
More Metro PCS Complaints & Reviews
- Metropcs - where's my rebate? 
- Metropcs - don't pay the insurance 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- Metropcs - 4g data 
- Metropcs - unethical behaviour
- Metropcs - one individual store bad customer service 
- Metropcs - service
- Metro PCS 14360 Bellaire BLVD Houston TX 77083 - outlet manager unethical behavior
- Metro PCS - customer service