Metro PCS / poor customer service/failure to call back on service request logged
Metropcs wireless, inc.
Po box 601119
Dallas, tx 75360
Metro pcs sucks. I bought my phone a month ago. the texting has never worked. I contacted them and logged a service request, and never got a call back. I called them again today and they told me it would be fixed within 24 to 72 hours and that it was a known issue. I told them it obviously was a known issue a month ago, but they didn't do anything about it then, and never called me back.
I also was speaking with people in I believe costa rica, whose english wasn't that great. when I did reach someone from their customer service department whose first language was english, he was curt and disrespectful.
If the company I work for were to not respond to service requests, we would be out of business. when my company doesn’t respond accordingly or has an unhappy customer, the customer is provided with a credit. the very least metro pcs could do is credit a month of service, all services, for the trouble I have had.
This is my first month with metro pcs, and this has been a very very poor experience.in addition, metro gives you no discounts on phones… so the usual rant which you can receive from sprint, at&t and others for $50.00 (after rebates) will cost you $200.00. do not go with metro pcs, you will get better service from other carriers. the better service is worth the extra $10.00 a month you might pay with another company.
More Metro PCS Complaints & Reviews
- Metropcs - where's my rebate? 
- Metropcs - don't pay the insurance 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- Metropcs - 4g data 
- Metropcs - unethical behaviour
- Metropcs - one individual store bad customer service 
- Metropcs - service
- Metro PCS 14360 Bellaire BLVD Houston TX 77083 - outlet manager unethical behavior
- Metro PCS - customer service