Metro PCS / over charging
i have tried several time to get in touch with corp. head quarters for metro pcs, unable to do so. we have had metro for years now. resently we made some changes in our service at the irving, tx. office at the airport hwy office. when we were there making the changes we ask exactly what our bill would be for the month of dec. 08 and we were told it would be $120.00 odd dollars but when we got the bill via voice mail on our phone . the bill was over charged by$115.00. i spoke to one the cs's on 611 and was told it would be taken care but it was not, i called agian to get the phon # for that office but they could not give me one, then i called 411 and they had no listing for this office either.
i would like to speak to someone at the corp. headquarters to get this taken care of today 12/08/08
as thereis no phone numbers of contact online either.
my phone # is [protected]
thanks for your assistance in this matter
betty c. kott
More Metro PCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- MetroPCS - my mobile hotspot
- Metro PC - my plan
- MetroPCS Watertown MA Store Manager Julius Yaldo - two phones for two lines offer was not honored.
- Metro PCS - can't get a paper bill or internet & my text msgs come back to back
- Metro PCS - customer service/ negative employee performance