Metro PCSdid not receive rebate

To whom it may concern: i purchased a smartphone and upgraded my connection to $40 around november 8 - 12, 2014 from an authorized metro pcs dealer (136 - 86 roosevelt avenue, flushing, ny) . I was entitled to a $90 rebate at time. The salesperson said he would handle this for me and that it would take at least 2 months for the rebate. Upon arriving home, i saw that he had not put a sales receipt in my bag for the purchase! I returned to last week to check for the rebate and the salesperson was no longer in their employ. I am asking metro pcs to look into this matter and what type of fraud business this authorized dealer is running!! Also, i am asking to get my rebate situation resolved as soon as possible. I will not hesitate to file complaints with consumer's protection, fcc and the irs for not adhering to the law on sales receipts. Please look into this matter as soon as possible for a coherent conclusion to my problem so as i can continue to be a happy and satisfied client of metro pcs. Sincerely, george petrogiannakis. 15 / 1 / 2015

Ge
Jan 15, 2015

Comments

Jun 23, 2011
    Metro Pcs - Family Plan
    Metro PCS

It makes no scense to get family plan with Metro PCS bc its the same exact monthly cost. Its not like its a discount or anything like other Cellular Services.