Metro Pcs / rude behavior@ store location (desoto, tx)

Metro PCS
Metro PCS is fast becoming a rude and non caring company that has had me fooled for quite a while. I am a very unsatisfied customer right now. I have called customer service on several occassions about my rude service at their Desoto location (Polk and Pleasant Run). The Pakistani gentleman who owns this company and another in Lancaster that I know of, has no regard for mannerism. It seems the only care is in getting money to support his company; this is a difficult task without proper patriotism, and the customers are the ones who keep the doors open. This store is fairly new, and it won't be here long with customer service like that.

N  18th of Dec, 2009 by
I think they do not have right to practice business in united state.Metro PCS all call center is out of united state. They speak broken English. Metro PCS make lot of money.Do not care about any kind of service.FCC knows all the people complaining?Attention all customer we have to file law suite against them.We not living in third world country.Metro PCS please follow the American laws. Customer Always right. Give them respect. If you do not care . Very soon Metro PCS will be out of business .
N  18th of Dec, 2009 by
Metro PCS do not follow FCC laws.

MetroPCS Logo MetroPCS