Metro Pcs / rude behavior@ store location (desoto, tx)
Metro PCS is fast becoming a rude and non caring company that has had me fooled for quite a while. I am a very unsatisfied customer right now. I have called customer service on several occassions about my rude service at their Desoto location (Polk and Pleasant Run). The Pakistani gentleman who owns this company and another in Lancaster that I know of, has no regard for mannerism. It seems the only care is in getting money to support his company; this is a difficult task without proper patriotism, and the customers are the ones who keep the doors open. This store is fairly new, and it won't be here long with customer service like that.
More Metro Pcs Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- Metro Pcs - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- Metro Pcs - store agents and customer service
- MetroPCS - my accident and customer service agent named anthony
- MetroPCS - I went to pay for monthly services at the 167th street location in the bronx, new york and was treated rudely and cursed at by the worker.
- MetroPCS - phone plan - international use
- MetroPCS - operator who answered metropcs call