Metro PCS / bad service no help

1 Bakersfield, CA, United States Review updated:

i went to our local mall and bought 2 metro pcs samsung phones took them home everything seemed to be working right a few hours later noticed that i couldnt send text messeges i purchased unlimited plan that includes talk, text and web for 45 dollars a month i called customer service and spoke with 6 people that same night and they disconnected my my service saying that my service was unauthorized 5 or 6 customer service people and 2 days later and 3 trips to the local store my service finally came back on i have spoken with 5 supervisors and over 20 customer service reps who promised me all sorts of things like my phone would be fixed they would call me back they would take care of it personally i still cannot send text messeges from my phone and they refuse to give me a credit

Comments

28th of Jan, 2009

I TOO AM AT WITS END WITH METRO. I SWITCHED PHONES AND HAD THEM FLASH A NEW ONE. MY TEXT MESSAGES ARE ONLY WORKING TO OTHER METRO PCS USERS. WELL CONSIDERING THATS ONLY 3 OUT OF ABOUT 100 CONTACTS THAT CREATES A PROBLEM. WELL AFTER 3 SOFT RESETS AND A MAJOR REST THAT TOOK 24-72 HOURS STILL, YOU GUESSED IT NOT WORKING. THE ONE WAY CAN YOU CAN TALK TO A CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT IS TELL THE AUTOMATED PHONE YOU WOULD LIKE TO ACTIVATE A PHONE. GO FIGURE IF IT IS MAKING MONEY, LIKE A NEW CUSTOMER, PRESTO THEY ANSWER. HOWEVER, THEY ARE NOT HELPFUL THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THE SAME THING. SO AFTER ABOUT 5 HOURS I GOT A DIFFERENT ANSWER FROM WILL ID# 26657. HE SAID THE METRO DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY TEXT MESSAGES TO NON METRO USERS. AWESOME, I WONDER WHY THEY DON'T ADVERTISE THAT ON THEIR T.V. COMMERCIALS. WHAT A JOKE. TO SAVE MONEY IS TO GET CRAPPY SERVICE.

• Ak
      18th of Jun, 2009

hey john ...did it ever work with your metro phone if it did then its a problme with the flashed phone if it didnt then its a problem with the number ...and make sure when you send the text send it wit the are code thanks...