Metro Motors Sales, INC. / Bad service

United States, Florida, Longwood Review updated:
Metro Motors Sales, INC.
190.East hwy SR 434
On 1/3/2009 I went to metro motors to buy a car. I put a deposit $100 deposit down that he said was refundable on a 1990 Toyota Camry.

On 1/17/2009 I went to pick up the car like agreed upon with $200 Dan Cash told me to bring. He informed me he sold that car but he had a really good running Dodge Intrepid that he would sell me. I told him I wanted the deposit back and he said no. So Felling stuck I took the Dodge. I didn�t get it 5 miles and it over heated. I told him I wanted out of the car and he said no, he would fix it. He said he wanted a man with some sense to look at it. I asked him to send someone and he wouldn�t. They are closed on Sundays so first thing 7 AM Monday morning I took the car back. I told him again I just wanted my $300 back and he could have the car. He said no it�s your car now and I�m going to fix it today. That was Monday last week. I called Longwood Police and asked them if they could go out and speak with him. An Officer did and told me that this guy has a reputation of doing this and there was nothing they could do to help he walks the line.

On Thursday I told him I was going to call the States attorney and he told me that I could have the car that day. A friend picked it up and dropped it off at my work in Maitland. When driving it home to Sanford it over heated and shut off to the point where the next day Dan had it towed to his shop because he couldn�t get it to drive either. He has had it ever since.

Today Monday 1/26/2009 I went to see him and told him I wanted to cancel the contract and get my money back. He told me I could have a voluntary repossession but he would put it on my credit report and that I need to make the payment on Friday. I told him I haven�t had the car yet that I paid for and if he didn�t give me my money back and cancel the contract I would call the news stations the Attorney General and anyone else who would listen to me. At that point he told me to get off his property and not to come back or he would have me arrested for trespassing. So now I�m out the money owe more money on Friday and don�t have a car. Please Help!

I would just like to have the money back and my name off the car. I am a single mom whose husband left 2 months ago and took my car. I just need something to get my son and I around. This man, Dan Cash roped me in by telling me he's a Christian and talks about helping people. I was played. If I am paying for this car I won't have the money for another car. What should I do? Would you please help me?

More Metro Motors Sales, INC. Complaints & Reviews

N  1st of Mar, 2009 by
If you have been ripped off by any of thes companies or any other company, people contact me at 800-682-3617. We are the Consumer Advocate Legal Group .

We will file an action on your behalf to have your money refunded. You can also email us at ICALG09@gmail.com. to file a claim aganist any company for us to start processing within 24 hours of receipt.

We have be helping consumers for over 10 years that have been deceived out of funds via fraud. If you are sending us a email, please leave detail name and contact infomation.
A  29th of Apr, 2009 by
I too am a victim of DAN!!! I bought a car from him in March 2009 and a couple of days later, it overheated and he told me to let him fix it. He lied and he NEVER fixed the problem now I am out $1050 an no car. If you feel like I feel, Let's conduct a Public protest against this company to help people from whom I call Satan himself (DAN). Oh yeah, he does use GOD to sell cars so please be aware!!!
A  7th of Jun, 2010 by
I want to thank you for saving me from making a mistake! I would have given this guy $2800 cash tomorrow for a vehicle not yet ready, and had my teenage son pick up next week while we are out of town. WHAT A HEADACHE that would have been!

I'm so sorry to hear about all the people these guys have ripped off. I am especially sorry that he did it while abusing the name of Christianity!! They "played the Christian card" with me as well, and I bought it hook, line and sinker ... until I read all these negative reviews.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!
N  10th of Aug, 2011 by
Just want to thank everyone for their comments. I have been in desperate need of a car for a deal. And saw them this morning on my way to work and decided to google them and all I have found about Metro Motors are horror stories! Thanks for the heads up. It's must be true...if it sounds to good to be true, it usually is.
A  19th of Oct, 2013 by
I was duped to by Dan Cash!!! Except he never offered to fix it... he is a scam artist... Overheated within a week for me too

A  12th of May, 2015 by
### bucket and all, do your homework, look up user reviews of the cars he offers and TAKE THEM TO AN INDEPENDENT MECHANIC for an inspection... ALWAYS!
N  12th of May, 2015 by
Not just there, anywhere they sell used cars that is NOT a name brand BIG corporate dealer