Metro Market / Bad service

1 PO Box 230174Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:

WOW these guys are the worst of the worst. They barely try to conceal the fact they are scammers. We all have enough stress and worries in our lives. Do a simple Google search and find HUNDREDS of consumer complaints that all pretty much read the same: Its been two months and they never delivered the item I paid for, never answer emails or calls (if you can even find a phone number to call). Some people have reported receiving their package...3 months later after endless haggling...and it turns out to be a damaged and/or refurbished product when they advertised new. Canceling an order or getting a refund is impossible without asking a third party to intervene (Paypal, credit card company, etc). Don't fall for this one folks, I guarantee you will be sorry. These guys have several names, all the same company METRO MARKET.

Va

Comments

• Am
      12th of Nov, 2008

WATCH OUT FOR THIS COMPANY. I WAS NOTIFIED BY AMEX THAT THIS COMPANY TRIED TO CHARGE ABOUT $200 tTO MY AMEX CARD ON NOVMEBR 11TH, 2008. THESE GUYS ARE FRAUD, FRAUD AND FRUAD AND MKE IT HARD FOR HONEST HARDWORKING PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS ONLINE. cALLE THE BBB, I AM STARTING LEGAL INVESTIGATION INTO THIS COMPANY.