Metro Coffee Roasters & Bellezza Coffee / Misleading & Ripoff Take Your Money

Seattle Coffee Direct
990 Grove St
Phone: 888-217-2233
Had to cancel my bank card because of these people they have charged my bank card $25.00 twice through 2 different company names. I supposedly ordered through Seattle Coffee Direct and was charged $25.00 for a company called Metro Coffee Roasters and then $25.00 again for some company called Bellezza Coffee. These people are ripoffs do not do business with them. They are listed with a company called Snapdollars and offer you a deal on their coffee which is a trick just to get your bank acct #.

A  2nd of Feb, 2009 by
These people got me as well. I canceled with seattlecoffeedirect. Sure enough, next month there was a charge under belleza coffee for the same amount 38.95. I called the number, they answered Seattle Coffee Direct. I canceled again and she said "Sometimes the system just kicks you back in." I saved my cancel confirmations, plus put in a dispute with my credit card company. I will see what happens now.
A  8th of Feb, 2009 by
At least I now feel less stupid. I ordered coffee from these people and suddenly all these charges started showing up on my statement, and it was hard to figure it out since they used different company names.
A  13th of Feb, 2009 by
Well I order through a site called YummySample.com .It was a site I was trying to get A FREE software of Office Professional for trying three products.One of those was Seattle coffee. Today there was a charge on my card from a bellaza. I called Seattle coffee, they said that was the name of their company before. they gave me a tracking # for the coffe I ordered, IT is on the way. I canceled my account, my credit card. Hopefully they were telling me the truth when they said they had issued a credit for the 39.95 they had charged . I had no idea who this other company was. And the company I ordered fromwasn't supposed to be for 2 more weeks.These people are running a very deceptive practic.I intend on writing every site that I used to get to them and report them. Including Microsoft.
A  15th of Feb, 2009 by
They need taken off the internet and put out of business. Perhaps we should join in a class action suit. Oh did I say the "S" word mayde this would get thier attention!
A  19th of Feb, 2009 by
I agree, I got charged by both companies and received no product.
N  22nd of Feb, 2009 by
They got me too. You know I tried to google them and it lead me to this site. Thank God for Complaint Board! I had to cancel my bank card, and I'll try to resolve the issue with Seattle/Bellezza direct. I guess I'll be drinking their lousy coffee for a while.
A  25th of Feb, 2009 by
Jim R,
I agree fully. People this is a scam. I ordered the 5.00 offer. And next thing I know they were charging my card 38.00 a week. And twice in one week. And I didn't get one of them. And every order I never even got what I did order. They must send what ever they have. If they even send it. Do not order from Seatle coffee direct. Coffee Roasters Direct, and Metro Coffee Roasters. These are the names I know so far. They keep changing the names.
A  26th of Feb, 2009 by
They got me too!! I agree with all of you that something needs to be done. If anyone knows how to do this I will join in.

Cathy R.
A  27th of Feb, 2009 by
Going over my checking account today, I also realized I had been scammed. I would like to know how they manage to get away with it. They should be shot!!!
Al P.
N  4th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I just got off the phone with WaMu because of two charges that hit my account; the first was for 25 dollars ("BELLEZZA COFFEE") and the second for 38.95("BELLEZZA COFFEE EVANSTON"). I cancelled my bank card immediately after googl'ing "BELLEZZA COFFEE" and ending up on this site. I also WaMu temporarily reversed my charges pending a claim form I have to complete after they mail it to me.
...I too carefully ordered the 5.00 coffee from Seattledirect and was first suspicious because of not receiving an email receipt/confirmation. I DID though, keep a copy of the receipt from my original order and will be calling Seattledirect tomorrow morning.
-Tom, Sacramento, Ca
A  6th of Mar, 2009 by
I too had fallen for this scam and got charges for 38.40 within the first week of the inital order. I called to complain that it was supposed to be once a month and it had only been one week since the first order. The person on the phone informed me that if I refused the package they would credit me back. I refused the package three days ago and called for my credit. They told me it takes them 3-4 weeks to get the package back and then I would be credited. It only took 2 days for it to get to me, how does it take 3-4 weeks to get back to them. Their response was UPS doesn't put the package in priority because it was rejected. It seems like they are trying to keep my money. I should have been credited already. Filling with the BBB today.
A  8th of Mar, 2009 by
I also had to cancel my credit card, they charged $25.50 and then $38.95 within 2 days. I want to contact the Better Business Bureau to report this scam . Can't believe I got taken in.
A  1st of Apr, 2009 by
I ran into the same issue. I returned the merchandise without having to pay a return shipping fee, but I have yet to see the $70 in refunds I was told I'd be getting. I'm looking for their phone number to follow up on my so-called "refund." I am NOT happy.
N  1st of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Dear Sue,

I apologize for any problems you may have encountered with our company, Seattle Coffee Direct. Here at Seattle Coffee Direct our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. Please call to speak to a customer service representative at 888-217-CAFE so that we may swiftly rectify this situation. By providing us with some basic information, such as your name and zip code, we can look up your account and clear up any problems. If you are unsatisfied in any way, we will reasonably discontinue service and provide return shipping information. For further clarification of these charges, please see our details and terms at https://www.seattlecoffeedirect.com/TC2.php.

Rebecca Ramirez
Director of Customer Service
A  1st of Apr, 2009 by
OK, they got me too! i made a 5.00 order. They charged my card 28.00 within couple days and a week later 38.00. I have not recieved one thing from them and this is unbelievable. I am so angry people can get away with stuff like this. Common B.B.B. you have got to shut these people down...now. Hey, REBECCA I think you need to stop stealing.
A  6th of Apr, 2009 by
I had ordered there coffee from i think coffee roasters.com the site had said 5 things for 5$ NOT 5$ each, So I had to wait for my package to come in to be able to call them because the site was confusing and would not allow me to cancel my order so i sent it back like they said and they NEVER removed my charge. So it now shows up on my bill as bellezza coffee i talked to someone they said they never returned my package but would cancel the charge.. Lets see how that actually goes.. This place is a JOKE
A  6th of Apr, 2009 by
sorry it was seattlecoffeedirect.com also
N  6th of Apr, 2009 by
either they changed their site or i just CANT remember the name because im NOT finding the site where i ordered from anywhere and i accidentally deleted my email
A  11th of May, 2009 by
I was also scammed. I ordered the 5 for $5 sample and two days later they charged my account for $38.95 in addition to the $25.00 for the samples. I called immediatly and they said they would cancel and refund my money. Well, that didn't happen and then 6 days later they charged me another $38.95. I called back and they said just return the shipments and they would credit me the tow charges of $38.95. I sent the coffee back as soon as I got it and then called again. They said they recieved my coffee and I would get my refund. Well, I am still waitin. I also called the bank and they are trying to get my money back too as I used my Bank of America debit card for the purchase. I wish I would have googled the Seatle Coffee Direct prior to the request of the samples! RIP OFF!!!
A  19th of May, 2009 by
I was scammed as well. They charged my debit card three times within two days for 38.95 I called immediatley and was told I would get an instant refund for one but they had to wait until they received the packages for the other refunds. Well, now it's a month later and I still haven't received my first refund. I called everytime their"10-14" day processing time was up. They say they still haven't received the packages I returned to sender. They told me 5 days ago, it would be in my account within 5 days. I just called and was told that it would be 10-14 days again. The refund just got approved. They are such cheaters and liars. The manager told me that the rep said that he told me it would be another 10-14 in his notes. He lied, just like another representative lied yesterday saying it would be in my account by this morning. How can they still even be on the internet?