Metro Access,Washington,DCMetro access no show for 70 year-old on dark street at night, in dc.

Incident on Friday, April 28, 2017 (Client # 151363)
My pick-up window from my church was 9:13 - 9:43 p.m. I left the meeting before it ended & was outside the church at 9:13 p.m. When the meeting ended at about 9:20 p.m., a church member decided to wait with me until MA arrived. At 9:49 p.m. I called MA & was told by a recording that I had no trip scheduled for that day. At that point, I accepted a ride to the subway.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Lanham, MDAs I was exiting the church member's car my phone rang & before I could answer it, it stopped. No one was on the line but I saw that it was MA calling. It was then 10:06 p.m. I subsequently received a call from MA at 10:42 p.m. I was on the subway at that time & couldn't get a phone connection.
At the end of the subway ride, I had to pay $8.00 for a taxi to get home. It was after 11:30 p.m. when I arrived home. My MA trip was pre-paid.I do hope MA refunds my $6.50 . This whole incident is so unfair to a senior.

Ju