Metem International / the order #eustorch-[protected] hasn't been shipped yet. no shipping information was provided.

United States Review updated:

Hi I bought a telescope on line on 17/12/16 for eur 144, using my visa card. My order #eustorch-[protected]. The product is not delivered & vendor cannot be contacted by email or phone. Company's details: metem international b. V. Kabelweg 43 1014 ba amsterdam, netherlands, +[protected] web sites: supertorch.com, metem. Eu does this company exists? How I can refund my money?

I haven't received the package yet, no tracking information is been provided and there's no way to do that in your site. I tried to contact customer service by phone and emails and neither of both received answer. The only response i've received is via facebook messenger but they do not answer since the last week when they promised to ship my order last week. Please do not waste your money and time buying here!

Al
Feb 6, 2017

Comments

• Bh
      23rd of Aug, 2017

i ordered my telescope on the 11 august 2017 but have not received any notification of mailing my
    invoice number is 100005804band order number is zoomen-000010248 name is B Haygarth address34 birkenhead
    road durban southafrica please advise is this a scam and have i lost my money

• Bh
      6th of Sep, 2017

I have complained before about no receipt of the telescope I ordered from mentem do you have any information regarding my complaint yet looks as I can get help from nobody