Metem International / my product not being repaired and sent back to it's owner
I, curtis mclardie sent my air bike Ali5 after having it for 3 months.
I Sent it back To: metem international, Amsterdam, Netherlands consignment number CP448655374ES on 2/07/2017 and I have never received a response or my product back. I would like the repaired product back or be fully refunded.
Sent: 12 January 2017 16:27
Subject: your order at Metem International/ #[protected]
Dear Mr McLardie,
Thank you for our phone conversation today.
According to our conversation and the e-mail correspondence that we found, the product that you received, an airwheel X3 with order number #[protected] became defect after a short period of time.
We understand that the shipping costs are an extra disappointing factor in your experience with our company. We have the following suggestion to make;
According to our terms and conditions, the shipping costs for such cases are covered by the customer. This policy if unfortunately non- flexible.
"Regarding the return of a product within the warranty period the customer may return the item for technical service.
Products under warranty cannot be refunded, they can only be repaired or replaced with a new item. The shipment costs for the returned product will belong to the customer and the shipment costs for the repaired/replaced item will belong to Metem."
However, since you are interested in replacing your Airwheel X3 with our new product Ali 5 v2, we can adjust its initial price and send you our product without any additional cost. According to our database, you were charged the amount of €459, 00. The price for the Ali5 is currently €579, 00 so the difference would be €120, 00. Our suggestion is that you send your parcel with your airwheel X3 back to us and you cover the shipping cost as our policy implies. After we receive your parcel, we can send you the airbike Ali5 v2 without charging you the difference, provided that the shipping costs will indeed exceed or be equal to it. However please keep in mind that our company carries no responsibility for duty fees or other charges that are not related to our products.
If you agree so, here are some instructions for the next steps;
• You can send your parcel back to our office in Amsterdam or in Istanbul. We advise you to check first the shipping costs for each country and then inform us about where you intend to send it.
• Please send us a proof of payment of the shipping costs. It can be a simple picture.
• Your guarantee covers you for problems related to the construction of the item and not for damages due to misusage.
• We would like to kindly as you to return the product in its original package if possible. Please do not forget to include a short description of the problem.
Our addresses in Amsterdam and Istanbul
• Metem International B.V., Kabelweg 43, 1014 BA Amsterdam, The NETHERLANDS
• Metem Technology, Necatibey Cad. No: 61 Karaköy / Istanbul / Turkey
We hope that our suggestion finds you positive. We are looking forward to hearing your decision.
Metem International B.V.
1014 BA Amsterdam
Sent: 06 February 2017 20:02
To: curtis mclardie
Subject: Re: [Request received] Re: your order at Metem International/ #[protected]
Dear Mr McLardie,
Thank you for your patience.
We are happy to inform you that we are planning the shipment of your new
As we had agreed, you will not be charged any extra cost for this
product. The only amount that you would be requested to cover is the
Our financial department needs the proof of payment of the shipping bill
that you paid when you sent back your airwheel. Please send me attached
requested document and our team will keep a close eye on the whole
process until the parcel is finally delivered to you.
We thank you once more and wish you a nice evening.
From: hava koycu
Sent: 14 March 2017 11:23
Cc: 'customer service'
Subject: Trackingcode of your Ali5 v2
Dear Mr. Mclardie,
Thank you for your kind patience.
The product has been dispatched, see below the link to track your parcel:
We regret this very much and apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Met Vriendelijke Groeten / Yours sincerly / Saygılarımla,
Customer service representative
METEM International B.V.
Kabelweg 43 - 1014 BA Amsterdam
More Metem International Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Metem International B. V. - long distance spotting scope telescope. 
- [Resolved] Metem Technology - nat geo telescope 
- Metem International - heider pro5 pmr446 double pack
- Metem International - heider pro zoom x1 telescope 
- Metem International B. V. - bresser pirsch 25-75x100 spotting scope ordered and paid for on 8th february 2016 and not delivered as at 20th july, 2016
- Metem Technology - non receipt of my product since 1 year... heider pro zoom x 1
- Metem International - product not received 
- Metem International - heider pro zoom x1
- Metem International - heider walkie talkie sets
- Metem International - quiero el producto