Metem Internationalheider pro zoom x1 telescope

Hasn't been received despite the amount of $164.90 US dollars coming out of my account on the 28th Dec 16. Seeing others with the same problems it's pretty clear this Company is a scam. They need to send me the goods immediately or refund the amount paid for. I'm not going to type all my details here. The date the amount was extracted from my account and the location listed below should be a clear indicator who I am and where they should deliver the goods.

Pe
Jan 14, 2017

Comments

• Gs
      Jan 15, 2017

Same problem here ordered one 01.01.2017 and havens recieved it yet. When I try to contact the company I just get automatic template answers that don't answer my question.

• Me
      Jan 16, 2017

@Gísli Baldur Sveinsson Hello Mr. Dear Customer,

We appreciate your interest. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your order number and contact information. We would be happy to compensate the situation for you. Please share the name, surname, phone number, address and email address you gave when you placed your order. We are looking forward to hear from you. Feel free to contact us for any reason.

Best regards.

• Ra
      Jan 26, 2017

This company is a scam .i paid for an airbike opn 8th December 2016 .order #ABIKEEN-[protected], when i call their Amsterdam branch, only voice mail, they also have a branch in the USA, (801 PENHORN AVENUE UNIT 5 SECAUCUS, NJ 07094, EMAIL:[protected]@airbike.com, ph:+[protected],
    They never answer, and email you back say your order will be shipped soon, also saying AMAZON will send you a tracking number,
    i'm going to lodge a complaint to the FBI's Internet Complaint Center, anyone with similar complaints contact the FBI,

• Br
      Apr 21, 2017

SCAM SCAM SCAM
    I paid for the scope last July and have had ongoing correspondence with this bunch of thieves who keep saying its ongoing - at one stage they even sent an email saying that the item is on the way and supplied a tracking number but the number supplied was for another item that was supposed to have been shipped at the same time - i.e. the phone holder.
    I have email many times but have no response or a reply that is total fabrication.
    I demanded my money back but to date have had no response. This was the tracking number you claimed was the telescope whereas it was only the phone holder - 1ZA992W90466566926
    We have a program in Australia on TV called The Checkout. Watch out for my complaint to be aired in a segment called "FU Tube"
    Brian

• Go
      Jul 31, 2017

I am waiting for a refund for 4 months now, they even send an email when i call - but no money!!! SCAMMM!!!

• To
      Sep 18, 2017

I have had a similar experience - ordered Night Driving Glasses 29th June 2017 with a 7-day delivery promise but the order was NEVER fulfilled. I sent numerous emails to all three the METEM customer services departments that were supposedly responsible for sorting out this problem ( 'customer service' ; '[protected]@nightdrivingglasses.net'; '[protected]@nightdrivingglasses.net' ) and even ha to threaten legal action before these folks bothered to respond. All they kept doing was confirm my order was being processed and that a tracking number would be issued via email - it never arrived! I even tried posting my complaint on the HEIDER FaceBook page, and whilst they initially responded positively, they eventually removed my posts altogether and I cannot post anything there now. Eventually, after two-and-a-half months, they refunded my purchase amount on Friday 15th September 2017 - but due to currency fluctuations, is the equivalent of a bit more than 2 US$ LESS than what I paid. At this stage I am so fed-up and frustrated with them that I won't pursue the matter further, but I will DEFINITELY warn others about this group. The WORST on-line purchase experience I have EVER had!

• Va
      Oct 30, 2017

UK European Consumer Centre :
    UK ECC hosted by the Trading Standards Institute | 1 Sylvan Court, Sylvan Way, Southfields Business Park, Basildon, Essex, SS15 6TH | T: +[protected] | F: +[protected] | E: [protected]@tsi.org.uk | W: www.ukecc.net

Judith
    Customer Care Specialist
    National Geographic Online Store
    [protected]
    [protected]@natgeo.com
    Call them, Complain - they will help !