Metem International

Posted: Sep 24, 2017 by

airbike mx5

Amsterdam, Netherlands
I ordered an Airbike MX5 through Internet web shop by the beginning of July 2017. Order no #EUAWHL-000000049. The delivery was delayed several times.
I run out of patience and canceled the order. I was promised refund by the 30th of August. I have been promised that the refund should be made immediately. The 13th of September I was promised that the refund should be made not later than the 18th of September.
I have still not had any money on my bank account.

I have tried to call them several times during three month but the phone number on the home page doesn't work.
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country Netherlands Complaint category Bad Business Partners

Comments

N  14th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Hello
I am facing the same problem with this company, and I am afraid it could be a fake business.
I have placed an order since September 16, and same as you, delivery which was supposed to be within 15 days, has been postponed eversince, and all replies keep on repeating apologiesand saying that shipment will be done soon.
I tried to cancel the order and claimed for refund, but again, the reponse came that my request has been put in the system, and I will get more info as soon as finalised... still nothing.

Anyone please sugest what should be made against this obvious fraud!
Thanks
Maher Idriss
N  20th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Maher Idriss After contacting the responsibles in the company, METEM TEKNOLOJI / METEM INTERNATIONAL, my problem was resolved favourably, and I got full refund of the amount paid. I apologize for any negative comments made on this company, METEM TEKNOLOJI / METEM INTERNATIONAL, and they have confirmed that they act responsibly and that they are worthy of confidence.
Maher Idriss
D  23rd of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
I've run through the same experience. Ordered Audible MX5 on 31-Aug. Paid amount via VISA. Then regular excuses of logistic problems always mentioning later delivery dates. Until 60 days after order/payment had passed. Since 25-Oct no replies to emails or messages anymore.
VISA told me I now only can peruse legal action which do not guarantee that I get my 968€ back, but certainly cost lawyer fee.
This company should be stopped luring trusting people into their deceitful operations.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree