Metabolic Research Center / Terrible experience
My friend and I joined Metabolic Research Center in September. We did lose weight but of course we spent hundreds of dollars each month buying all the MRC pills, flaxseed oil capsules, protein drinks, etc.
Then the week before Thanksgiving I got a call saying that the people from the center in Waco had come in and closed the center down. I was told that they would come down once a week from Waco so that we could weigh in and buy supplements if we needed any. That went on for about 3 weeks and then the 3rd week in December when they were scheduled to be in Temple we went by and the office was closed and every piece of furniture was removed from the office.
After several phone calls to the center in Waco, the only thing they would tell me is that they didn't know anything because corporate had not told them anything.
I even called corporate and they turned around and had the Waco center call me. I called corporate again and was told that someone would contact me. That was 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything else.
They don't care that their customers were left with no support. One of my friends had been going to the Temple center for a year and was about to start her maintenance program, but nobody contacted her to help her through this.
More Metabolic Research Center Complaints & Reviews
- Metabolic Research Center - No customer service 
- Metabolic Research Center - Very disappointed with HCG and center 
- Metabolic Research Center - Buyer bewware/scam 
- Metabolic Research Center - Questionable Tactics 
- Metabolic Research Center - Intense Itchy Rash 
- Metabolic Research Center - whole experience a scam
- Metabolic Research Center - false claims
- Metabolic Research Center - Products 
- Metabolic Research Center - Misrepresentation
- Metabolic Research Center Lawrence - Company as a whole