Metabolic Research Center / Terrible experience

Metabolic Research Center
My friend and I joined Metabolic Research Center in September. We did lose weight but of course we spent hundreds of dollars each month buying all the MRC pills, flaxseed oil capsules, protein drinks, etc.

Then the week before Thanksgiving I got a call saying that the people from the center in Waco had come in and closed the center down. I was told that they would come down once a week from Waco so that we could weigh in and buy supplements if we needed any. That went on for about 3 weeks and then the 3rd week in December when they were scheduled to be in Temple we went by and the office was closed and every piece of furniture was removed from the office.

After several phone calls to the center in Waco, the only thing they would tell me is that they didn't know anything because corporate had not told them anything.

I even called corporate and they turned around and had the Waco center call me. I called corporate again and was told that someone would contact me. That was 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything else.

They don't care that their customers were left with no support. One of my friends had been going to the Temple center for a year and was about to start her maintenance program, but nobody contacted her to help her through this.

A  28th of Feb, 2011 by
Well I am with you, although my complaint is much different. I am looking for information to file a complaint with the EEOC. They refused to hire me due to: I have 2 teeth missing at the bottom, although my skills for employment are right on target. I used to be 197 pounds, now I am 140 and doing just fine with out them. I never used the Metabolic Research Center, and I never will use them. They judge people as soon as they walk in the door. This is not good business. Any information to the CEO or corporate office wood be great. I mean they should be helping those that walk in there doors, not judge them on how they look. Gee! What a confidence builder. I want to add that I was dressed very nice, hair done great, and make up of course. I just had a car accident about 2-3 weeks before my interview, my sales background, and customer service background more than exceptional, as well a medical administration student; And medical management. You would think, the perfect figure person interviewing me would have used her common since before opening big mouth. Yeah we all want to see someone that has a perfect figure that can eat anything, compared to a person that actually suffered weight loss problems. Go figure? There are all forms of discrimination, they just crossed the line. Me personally I want to see some one fighting the same weight loss battle I suffered though for five year’s compared to someone that has no clue- the battle we go through.

Metabolic Research Center Logo Metabolic Research Center