Met Smart Plus / Iressponcibility & False assurance by Co. Staff & Regional Manager (Policy No. [protected] & [protected]

1 India Review updated:

I am having 2 policies of Metsmart plus i.e [protected] which is Rs.8000/= Hly premium & [protected] which is with Rs.15000/= Yly premium.

I personaly know the Regional Manager Mr. Raghavendra & it is through him that I got insurance. He is aware of all the below mentioned situation & every time he gives false assurance when contacted.

I've been asking for my account statement for both of my policies since October 13th 2008. That is mainly because of the problem occured through the Company staff which is mentioned in the next paragraph. Well, I got the account statement of only the policies no. [protected] to my e-mail in the begining of Nov 2008 after visiting the office 6 times & running behind the irresponsible staff. Now am asking for the account statement of other policy & nothing is happening for the office.

When I paid 3rd premium of is Rs.8000/= for policies no. [protected] in July, the Lady in the reception entered the policy no. of my other Life Insurance which is with Metlife.
Even the my cheque amount was deducted & nothing came to my credit. I discovered this 2months back & I got it currected. Anyway the money received from my cheque is shown valid for my insurance from the day it got currected.

Please look into the matter & help me.
Yours sincierly,
Lohith Shetty

Lo

Comments

• Bi
      24th of Mar, 2011

Sir,
    My Met Smart Plus Policy Number is 1200800475201. Policy Date is 4th February 2008. I have taken the policy from Mini Muthoottu Nidhi Kerala Ltd. I regularly submitted installment premium Rs.12000/- for 3 years i.e., Rs.12000/- x 3 = Total Rs.36000/-. I have with me all the 3 premium payment bills. The person whom I contacted MetLife Insurance Co. Ltd., Kailas Plaza, Pattom, Trivandrum through telephone on 7th February 2011 told me that I can withdraw Rs.34880/- if I close my policy. So I closed my policy on the same day. But, I received a Cheque of only Rs.26, 480/- on 21st February 2011 by courier with a loss of approximately Rs.10, 000/- (AXIS BANK; Cheque Number: 000560776) from MetLife Insurance Co. Ltd., Pattom, Trivandrum. I would like to know the details. Kindly send it to my Email. My Email address is binubinalaya@yahoo.com