Mesda steam shower / control panal and electrical

1 80022Commerce City, CO, United States Review updated:

The steam shower had many problems and after installing, it worked a few times. Under warranty, but no one would answer the phone. I emailed and still no responce. I even tried to email Masda bath in china to find out where to get parts but still no responce. More China junk!

An

Comments

• Rr
      13th of Jul, 2009

Shower panels were mismatched, thus drilled holes didn't match. some hardware made of cheap plastic that broke. One shipping box had been infested with rat feces. Water collects along back wall edge which causes a cleaning nightmare.

• Rr
      13th of Jul, 2009

Spa generator didn't work the very first time. There was no customer service. Spa leaks. and installation instructions were terrible. Company that sold the SS-1 and SS-18 must have gone out of business. Can't trust a warranty if they fail, then restart new companies.

• Ra
      17th of Jul, 2009

In trying to get roller wheels for a shower unit door, Mesda said they would charge me US$70 ($20 parts/$50 shipping). I refused to pay, I believe they should make up any missing parts even if it took more than 1 year for me to install. They say warranty is 1 year. But the wholesaler (UpScaleHomes) I bought the units from first offered to pay for the repairs to a broken shipment, then refused to fix problems right after I received the units, and then the refused to return calls. I filed a BBB report against them but I believe they closed the business and opened another. The attached photos show how one Mesda shipment was received.

I suggest contacting Mesda when you have problems. Here are some of their email address. Light them up! 'mesda1A@china-yuehua.com'; 'mesda5A@china-yuehua.com'; 'mesda11a@china-yuehua.com'; 'mesda3A@china-yuehua.com'; 'mesda9A@china-yuehua.com'; 'mesda3B@china-yuehua.com'

This is the more specific information about their company.

T/T TO FOSHAN GAOMING YUEHUA SANITARY WARE CO., LTD.
    BENEFICIARY’S NAME:
    FOSHAN GAOMING YUEHUA SANITARY WARE CO., LTD.
    USD ACCOUNT NO.:104280884140000302
    BENEFICIARY’ S BANK:
    GUANGDONG DEVELOPMENT BANK, H.O.
    (SWIFT CODE:GDBKCN22; CHIPS UID:277028)
    REMARK:PAY THROUGH FOSHAN GAOMING SUB-BRANCH
    ADD:HEXIANG ROAD INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPING
    ZONE, GAOMING, FOSHAN, GUANGDONG, CHINA
    BEST REGARDS, MS SUKI
    TEL:(+86 757) 88281111 MOBILE:+86-13925959163
    FAX:(+86 757) 88226111

• Ba
      29th of May, 2011

Mesda steam showers should be proffessionally Installed. They are a bit cheaper than other models but over the years we have had pretty good luck with them. Depending on the importer you purchase will determine the quality of service you will get. We stock the majority of mesda steam shower parts at http://www.bathroomgetaways.com feel free to call for estimates.