Merry Maids Corporate Office / The worst customer service ever!
Be careful of Merry Maids in Washington DC and Merry Maids coporate officein Memphis TN. The local branch in Washington DC cleaned one of my houses for about 4 months. I had to call 3 times and remind them to clean and disinfect the kitchen appliances ( something that was discussed when the francise owner wrote the original estimate). After not showing up for a scheduled appointment one day I called the francise owner. He was rude and very disrespectful. I asked for the Merry Maids corporate phone number and he refused to give it to me. I found the phone number on my own and called. I can't tell how unfriendly and disorganized this company is. After leaving numerous messages for a member of the francise support team and getting no return phone calls I finally got a hold of the president ( it took 2 messages and over a week for her to call me back). I still never got Merry Maids to correct the problem. In these tough economic times you think a company would try to keep a loyal customer. If you are looking for a maid service I would think twice before bringing Merry Maids into your home due to the frustration and they have caused me.
More Merry Maids Corporate Office Complaints & Reviews
- Merry Maids - Fraud and scam 
- Merry Maids - Never again I will use this company 
- Merry Maids - Rude, unprofessional service 
- Merry Maids - Anyone with any sense or morals wouldn't hire this company
- Merry Maids - Merry Maids really gives cleaning services a bad name.
- Merry Maids - customer service
- Merry Maids - unauthorized credit card charges
- Merry Maids - unauthorized charges and unethical behaviour.
- Merry Maids - Merry Maids
- Merry Maids - Unethical behaviour