Merry Maids / Never again I will use this company
I live in the Baltimore area now and am a breast cancer survivor... twice in 9 years. I should also note that I cleaned houses as an independent contractor for many years. I can no longer do normal house cleaning due to the residuals of chemotherapy after radical mastectomy and lymph nodes removal. My surgeon's staff select recipients and then they contract Merry Maids for (6) 1-hour cleanings as a service to people in my condition. I was grateful to be on the receiving end of a service that I once did. The "maids" who came were nice enough but they will not lift a hand to move one item (no matter how lightweight) to thoroughly clean a room. They just quickly dust and push a mop around things. Never asked them to move heavy furniture, but they wouldn't even move a tray table to clean under it or shoes at the edge of a bed. I ran a mop on the kitchen floor after they left and it was filthy. I would have been fired from every job I did on the first day if I "cleaned" like Merry Maids. Perhaps, the company provides no training and just hire anybody that can tolerate menial labor. We will go back to small independents for satisfactory cleaning. I just feel badly that donations are raised to provide a service for the physically challenged and these funds are wasted on Merry Maids.
More Merry Maids Complaints & Reviews
- Merry Maids - Fraud and scam 
- Merry Maids Corporate Office - The worst customer service ever! 
- Merry Maids - Rude, unprofessional service 
- Merry Maids - Anyone with any sense or morals wouldn't hire this company
- Merry Maids - Merry Maids really gives cleaning services a bad name.
- Merry Maids - cleaning service
- Merry Maids - customer service
- Merry Maids - unauthorized credit card charges
- Merry Maids - unauthorized charges and unethical behaviour.
- Merry Maids - Merry Maids