Merrill Lynch / 401k rollover
8/30/18. Called to request reissuing a check for a 401K rollover (Chk #[protected] from Wyman-Gordon S&I Plan). I spoke on with a call center associate, Dylan Springer, who attempted to locate the account. Also on the call was William Fitzgerald, the MassMutual Rollover Specialist.
Dylan located the account history and found it was closed without clearing the check. He indicated it would take a week or 2 to research. But as of 10/5/18, I have not received any information.
I would like to get the check reissued for rollover to MassMutual for deposit in my 401K plan.
MassMutual Retirement Service FBO/Robert Jarrett
PO Box 219062
Kansas City, MO 64105
81 Old Kirkland Ave
Clinton, NY 13323
More Merrill Lynch Complaints & Reviews
- Merrill Lynch - stupidity 
- Merrill Lynch Edge - small customers are unable to speak to a human for service 
- Merrill Lynch - poor customer service 
- Merrill Lynch - ruined my account 
- Merrill Lynch Mortgage - the loan process was a nightmare that still haunts me 
- Merrill Lynch - 2018 tax documentation
- Merrill Lynch - investment
- Merrill Lynch - general customer service
- Merrill Lynch - 401k - customer service
- Merrill Lynch - broker