Merlin Money / Liars and thieves

1 Review updated:

I was looking for a loan, and Merlin Money offered me a loan which I could afford - or so I thought. All I had to do was pay £39.50 and they would provide me with this loan - they are liars. The loan they give you an illustraion of does not exist. I have been e-mailing them hourly for a refund and I only have a response since I threatened to get the ombudsman involved. Do not trust this company, they will take your money for nothing.

Comments

• Do
      Aug 05, 2011
    Merlin Money - when i was applying for a loan with another company i was waiting for an answer its web page joined
    merlinm0ney.co.uk
    uk
    british
    Phone: does not have one
    [protected]@money.co.uk

this company is attaching itself to other web sites when you are in the stage of waiting for your answer it makes out it is part of that web page

• Da
      Mar 19, 2012
    Merlin Money - no refund
    merlin money
    Derby
    England, East Midlands
    United Kingdom

Applied for a refund/brokers fee back as they were unable to help.No phone number only written correspondence and guess what.After two months still waiting what underhand tactics from a supposed reputable componey.Money I CAN ILL AFFORD TO LOSE.

• St
      Apr 28, 2014

Took cash from my account. WITHOUT ME asking for a loan.
    Is that even allowed?

Jun 19, 2014

i applyd for a loan with these they didnt warn me that money would be took out of my account and they took £ 49.99.!! i emailed them as they had no phone number and i have had no reply it wont let me remove my account and had no reply..!! i wanted my money bk and got left skint..!! ###..!!

Jun 25, 2014

took money out of my account

• Fr
      Aug 01, 2014

merlin loans took money from my account after i had filled in a form thinking they were a lender, once i had noticed what had happened i provided everything they asked so i could get a refund and they have blanked me for two months now