Merlin Money / Refund

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I too have had problems with Merlin Money. I paid the fee after being informed i would be offered a loan based on what i was looking for. All i was offered was log book loans, guarantor loans an a credit card!! They did not provide me with any solutions that i could not have found myself online and i have been trying to get a refund ever since. I have emailed (as there is conveniently no tel number!) and whilst i have had a response promising me a refund within 5 working days, that was almost 3 weeks ago and still no refund. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!

Comments

Mar 04, 2013

Merlin Loans are a disgrace, I was browsing through moneysupermarket.com and did a few loan quotes to see what kind of loans may be available in the future for me, I did a search that included entering my bank account number and sort code and left it at that. A few days later I realised that this company merlin loans had taken £29.85p out of my bank account. I had no idea who they were as I had never applied to them directly, in fact had never heard of them before. I contacted them and they claimed that I must have entered my debit card number online through another company who had then passed my details onto them as they have a number of fellow companies under their name they said. I have a contact number for them as the agent I spoke too fed me a load of bull and I said that I would be reporting it to my bank and possibly the police as a fraud. Their number if anyone needs it is 0161 8501936. I as it seems everyone else is am still chasing a refund.

Jul 25, 2014

S E Lowes

totally disgusted that a loan shark company CAN actually take money out of a ccustomers account even though client hasnt been given any form of a loan AT ALL!!! disgraceful
    un bloody believable,