Meritage Homes of Florida / HOA Fraud
Meritage is attempting to defraud our homeowners association out of over $200, 000. They had their title company ignore the outstanding dues letter. We were told all homes they built would have pools; to-date NO homes they built have pools except the model. They do NOT follow the existing covenants because they think they are above the law.
They lie to their own employees and say the bills to our HOA are paid when, in-fact, they are not.
BUYER BEWARE!!! THE HOA WILL LIEN YOUR PROPERTY FOR THE OUTSTANDING DUES OF APPROX. $10, 000 PER HOME.
ALL HOMEOWNERS ARE PAYING DOUBLE DUES BECAUSE MERITAGE DOES NOT PAY THEIR BILLS.
More Meritage Homes of Florida Complaints & Reviews
- Meritage Homes Corporation - Meritage Homes has stolen $7,000 of valuables! 
- Meritage Homes - David Telya's False Complaint 
- Meritage Homes Tucson - Lousy place to work
- Meritage Homes Corporation - Poor quality, poor communication, poor processes, ignored our concerns
- Meritage Homes - House - The worst kitchen design!