Merelle Worldwide / Merelle Worldwide .Herbalife

1 804 Port AmericaGrapevine, TX, United States Review updated:

I was told that I would be sent a dvd to watch to explore a homebased business opportunity associated with Herbal Life. They has the BBB logo attached to their website. The cost was postage at 9.95. After I told them I was not interested they told me I would be charge 39.95 id I didn't return the CD. The orginal website also stated that they would refund the 9.95 if I wasn't interested.

Comments

• St
      21st of Jan, 2010
    Merelle Worldwide - Chargeback
    Merelle Woraldwide
    Grapevine
    Texas

This Company continues to take $9.95 on my visa card, without my permission. I was envolved with this company for a short time,
    but got out. Or so I thought. All I want them to do is to stop charging on my visa.

• Ka
      11th of Aug, 2010

give me more information abt that purchase and details

3rd of Sep, 2010

I also sent for the information and got a dvd that just gave testimonials. I saw where they said they would refund the $9.95 if you are not interested. So I told my coach that I was not interested and she told me what to do. I sent it back registered mail w/signature required. 7 days after they signed for the cancellation package they charged me $39.95. I've called my coach (several times), no reply. I called Merelle Worldwide and only got automated messages. So far no return calls. I will probabely have to get the refunds through my credit card company.