Meredith / magazine subscription
On Dec 20, 2017 I received an email notification that I had subscribed & paid for Family Fun magazine. And another email to the same tune for Parents magazine. I hadnt signed up for either. Since it said paid, I checked and have since been nervously checking my credit cards for these amounts, but dont see them - which is the good news.
I logged into the website & was shocked to see my mailing details down to my apartment number all filled out for me! I clicked unsubscribe as quickly as I could. I have still received Family Circle, Parents & Family Fun magazines despite never signing up for them, and additionally I have gone in and unsubscribed for these. My customer number is [protected].
Please help me - please DELETE my account from your records. And please unsubscribe me from all magazines ASAP - I want to stop receiving these right away!
More Meredith Complaints & Reviews
- Meredith - Invoice for non order 
- The Meredith Store - Did not receive full order and have not received credit
- Meredith - Received book I didn't order 
- Meredith Store - Ignoring my emails
- Meredith - magazine subscription credit
- Meredith - magazine subscription
- Meredith - receipt #1236-8893 paid for a year nothing received so after three months
- Meredith - diabetic living book
- Meredith - quilt-lovers favorites books
- Meredith - Books: Diabetic Living Paid - billed April 7, 2015