Mercy Behavioral health / Billing my ins. And not seeing my child

1 Pittsburgh, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-637-2924

My 12 year old daughter was being seen by a counselor from Mercy at school. She was with the same counselor for 6 years. I started asking the counselor about how often she seen my daughter, and i hit a brick wall. No one keeps track of when the kids are seen but the counselor. They billed my ins. For 15 visits in 3 months. My child was released from services the day i contacted her counselor about this. She told me my kid was a liar and she doesn't like liars. The more i looked into this the more total negligence I found. I can't find anyone to rectify any of this for me. Does any one know who i should contact about this.

Comments

• Me
      26th of Apr, 2012

I am sorry to hear you're having difficulty resolving this matter. Please call Mercy Behavioral Health at 412.323.4529 to speak with a Customer Service Representative in billing. Or, email [protected]@mercybh.org and include your name, contact information, and a summary of your concerns, and we will look into the matter for you immediately. Thank you.

• Br
      26th of Apr, 2012

Contact the administrator at Mercy and the school principal, your insurance provider's billing dept. for starters.