MerchantCircle.com / Ignoring DNC

1 CA, United States Review updated:

This company calls me at home and at church once a month with a recorded message. Both numbers are on the National Do Not Call list...but they don't care. These recorded messages say that someone has left a comment about my business and that I should go to their site and look it up. But when I go to the site, there is no such comment, plus my home is not a business. They keep calling and calling and do not leave a way to contact them. Even on thier website, it is impossible to contact a real person. This company is a SCAM!

Comments

• Le
      28th of Jul, 2008

Have you had any resolution? I'm trying to figure out how to call them despite multiple searches...there's no contact information! There was a number on the internet but that's no longer a working .

• El
      8th of Sep, 2008

I think SEVERAL mortgage financers do this and when you call back they say it is to collect a debt from someone else. Also there are a lot of spam faxes.

• Do
      30th of Oct, 2010

I`M AN INNOCENT VICTOM OF THEIR HARRASSMENT ALSO. I THINK WE SHOULD CHANGE OUR PHONE NUMBERS
    THERE ARE TOO MANY " SICK " DERANGED COMPANYS INVOLVED

• Do
      30th of Oct, 2010

THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE LOOKING INTO THEIR BUSINESS PRACTICES, FINE THEM & SHUT THEM ALL DOWN SOON.