Merchant Warehouse / Charging bank account without providing the service

1 P.O.Box 6600, Hagerstown, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-528-8430

I decided not to use service of Merchant Warehouse when I have discovered that they are the same as Fist Data. I didn't set up my credit card machine with MW and informed the company that I don't want their service since they concealed the above important fact during negotiation. I even didn't have a merchat ID with them, but since they had my bank information they started to charge my account! I called and protested, and they told me not to worry, money will be refunded. In November they charged me again! This company is complete scam. They cheat, cheat and cheat. Stay away from them.

Ik

Comments

• Ik
      9th of Nov, 2010

• Ti
      4th of Feb, 2011

i was told the application was free and the next thing i know my account was withdrawled from the amount of $52.90

• Da
      9th of Oct, 2012

To be fair, the Above comment looks like it was made by a competitor. Everyone knows that it's impossible to take money from an account without a Merchant I-D.